Mission Partner Focus
Geneva Lutheran is increasing its mission impact and sharing Christ’s light by engaging community organizations! In 2021, we gave $75,000 to organizations that offer healing and encouragement, making the Tri-Cities such a special place to live and serve. We are designating part of our budget each year to continue to multiply the impact of our generous congregation and will also serve by sending volunteers to work alongside these groups.
Geneva Lutheran Church partnered with Lazarus House (a ministry serving people experiencing homelessness with emergency housing, meals and many other resources) by donating $1,000 to help organize their clothes closet and $10,000 to use in the area of highest need.
How you can join the mission:
ST. ANDREW LUTHERAN CHURCH
- Volunteer to help with food packing on Friday afternoons. Contact: Julie Slifka
- Check out their website for volunteer opportunities and more ways to support their mission.
LUTHERAN OUTDOOR MINISTRIES CENTER
- Check out LOMC.org for volunteer opportunities and more ways to support their mission.
TriCity Family Services
- Visit tricityfamilyservices.org to check out volunteer opportunities and more ways to support their mission.
Parent’s Day Out
- Contact Kim McKenna for volunteer opportunities!